We offer a complete range of oral health services and treatments, including anything provided by a general practitioner in a stationary office. The mobile dental clinic has two complete operatories (dental stations) with X-rays and a lab for cleaning and sterilizing instruments.
- Dental Exams: X-Rays and diagnosis are provided to your child by a California licensed dentist
- Preventive Treatment: Cleanings, fluoride varnish, and sealants.
- Restorative Treatment: Fillings, extractions, root canals on baby teeth, stainless steel crowns, and space maintainers.
- Referrals: Supportive follow up care, referrals for specialty care, and assistance with appointments if needed.
- Oral Health Education: Includes good oral hygiene habits and healthy foods for healthy smiles and bodies.
- Oral Health Assessments: Visual screenings that children need to enter kindergarten.